Saturday, November 06, 2010

Confusion over Iron Man mark II, and Iron Man mark III solved?


So the story went; I go to store, I want a mark II Iron Man, I find one. Later when I get home I realize its not a Mark II but a Mark III, but it looks like a Mark II. I look at back of boxes, and there is another figure for Mark II, that has a missile launcher on a different arm. SO, is there a different silver ones? Maybe its a Mark II from the comics and not movie. I am so confused. I go back to store, look at other Mark II figures, and determine that the one I bought was just mislabeled.

So to clarify...

Mark I - Tony's first suit created in the field
Mark II - Tony's second, silver
Mark III - Tony's improved suit, painted, end of movie Iron Man 1.
Mark IV - Tony's improved Iron Man suit used at beginning of Iron Man 2.
Mark V - Tony's suitcase Iron Man suit.
Mark VI - Tony's newest suit, scene at end of Iron Man 2.

Did I get that right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails