Monday, December 18, 2006

I bought an Adult Tygra?


Apparently last week I placed a bid on an Adult Tygra on Ebay. And apparently I won an Adult Tygra for about five bucks. I don't remember at all bidding on an Adult Tygra. I better stop with the Mad Dog 20/20 and Ebay late at night. To anyone's relief, Tygra doesn't do anything 'adult' he just has a different head than 'Young" Tygra. I did get what I payed for though, he is in sorry shape. His joints are super loose, his paint is worn badly, he is missing his bullwhip (okay-that sounds adult), and his head spins around really fast (which is funny). He will fit nicely in my collection of beat up Thundercats. Poor Panthro is still trying to get that permenant marker off his head (I tried to fix his baldness problem).

Anyhow, it appears Cheetor was really bummed out I didn't foot the bill for a Tigatron yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails