Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Transformers Fuzor; Sky Shadow


For the lack of any better ideas today, it's Sky Shadow the Lizard/Dragon Fly Fuzor! One of my favorites, at least in Beast mode, his Lizard head is really quite impressive.


I bet I have owned this guy for about a decade now, and after all these years, I still remember how to transform him (mostly). His robot head is kind of silly, as it can vomit a projectile. I like his lizard head so much more, I would think to pretend his hand does all the talking, while his head just shoots stuff.


He has a pretty neat dragon fly weapon, with wings that open and close by means of lever. It's probably the best functioning gimmick of my many Beast Wars toys. It never fails in attack.

So there it is with that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails