Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy Review Leo Don and Kraang



Its the all new newer than new-new-new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! These were too nice to pass up, so I picked up a few to see whats up.  Like the originals, and then the re-originals, and then the live action originals, and then the newer takes on the originals, and then the future takes on the turtles, and then maybe now, Turtle toys have always been pretty radical. I like these three enough, I will get a few more. They look so good this time around. Articulated pretty well, although I just noticed my Don leg is a bit floppy already. I would pass on Kraang, he's kind of weak, unless you like brains. As for all the rest, I suggest you at least buy your favorite turtle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails