Thursday, July 12, 2012

GI Joe Renegades: Tunnel Rat, Infiltrator


I still haven't made much of a dent in a box full of unopened GI Joe greatest figures ever made box. Today, I open Tunnel Rat. This is one of those toys that I would have had fun with twenty years ago. Tunnel Rat comes with a summers worth of fun accessories. The bomb diffusing robot could be sold as its own figure.


I am still trying to figure out if thats a frying pan, or something else. It has a folding handle, sort of.  Tunnel rat could have used a bigger back pack to fit all this stuff inside. So...

 "What is in the tunnel?"


Its sure dark in there!


Smells like humus.


Wait, I think I see something!


Just a little closer...


Is it? I think it is...


A Tunnel Rat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails