Thursday, October 02, 2008

That's Three Hawks!

And one quick trip closer to the mental institute.


Hawk Hawk Hawk. I told you I had to invest in a few General Hawks because of the constant wear and tear he will go through in being the number one GI Joe Cobra will pick on. Well now I am insured, at least until the 30th anniversary of GI Joe a Real American hero collection comes out.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't buy dozens of the same figures or vehicles, like others that I have seen reports on lately. Why anyone would need over 10 Cobra Rattlers is ridiculous. Maybe five HISS tanks, but not ten Rattlers! Troop building is okay, and Hasbro needs to do a better job of suppling us with troop packs (especially B.A.T.s) That's my rant for now on that. ANYHOW...


So with that, old Hawk transfers the burden of power to the new Hawk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails