Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chickens on the mind...


You might say with Ulysses launched and on its way, I have chickens on my mind more than most days of late.

Went to the Western Idaho Fair the other day, and got to see real life live Chickens...


This little chicken is not what it seems...


A pox on all who don't read my new webcomic...

Ulysses Chickens in the Wind

Okay okay, enough with the plugging. I went to Captain Comics Fair booth where with a spin of a game wheel, (designed by the company I work for) I won two free comics! I got to pick from a few full boxes. My first though was since I am hyper GI Joeing at the moment I would look for that American Hero - But I got double lucky and found one of those cross-over deals GI Joe and Transformers from 2003 or so. It was a fun read, got issues 5 and 6 out of 6 so I got the end of the story. I was excited to see Optimus Prime as My Favorite Cobra Hiss tank! (not sure why he was dressed as a bad guy though-he acted good still) I also liked how all the other Transformers were still G1 styled. Ken at work borrowed it and said "that was worst comic I have ever read." Hmmm guess that last sentence killed some of the thunder of most of the paragraph.

Pleased at winning two comics that I like, I returned the favor and bought some Chicken Pox. I always wanted one of those stuffed germs. Chicken Pox fits my theme for the moment as well. Runners up were Ebola (painted brown-looked like somthing you would see in toilet- yuck) and some strange green thing with stringy flagelums. I was surprised to see so many STD stuffed animals. What a way to surprise a loved one of their possible future aliment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails