Monday, March 12, 2012

Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game Review: Series 1 Optimus Prime vs Starscream



I first wanted nothing to do with this toy line, as I still remember quite clearly my obsession with Hasbro's Attactix game line, and its killing. I was hopped up on Goof Balls or something, so I purchased Optimus Prime and Starscream. Maybe I wanted Prime for my shelf of Primes.

The game is rather simple, but the toys function sketchy like, so I imagine most games end in you hucking your toy into your opponent's forehead. Its a simple Rock-Paper-Scissors/Battle Beasts game format. I re-read the instructions after this video review, and found the spinning symbols are supposed to be set by you, before you throw down. Yet, my Prime was lose enough to spin out of place. Starscream's front will not snap down easily at all. The more I tested, the worse they worked too. I was more frusterated than anything. Given the simplicity of the game, I don't see a reason to buy more (unlike Attacktix brilliant scheme to make you buy thousands).

My final recomendation, is to pass, unless you want one for your desk for some quick help in deciding conflicts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails