Thursday, August 13, 2009

GI Joe tRoC; Baroness with a Slight Smirk


I was hesitant at first to pick up another Baroness toy, but then I really wanted that suitcase full of Nanomites.

I also scored with a great 'smirking' Baroness. The paint applicator must have slipped just slightly. That's the trick sometimes in picking these 3 3/4 figures up, every figure is painted slightly different.


She comes with a pretty good supply of stuff. I just noticed the two little guns can clip to her hips.

Note to self; Dangle Baroness on string platform over Bart.


I was a little bummed that she didn't come with more Nanomites. In fact the inner contents of this suitcase is rather boring. Look away.


Here is a rare shot of her sight seeing in front of the Arc de Triomphe



okay I lied, Baroness and Ripcord will play later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails