Friday, July 10, 2009

Dreaded Deaths, part 1

Not suitable by children, even though a children drew these pictures below.


Look at that great typography! To think I went on in the field of graphic design.

In response to Geek Orthodox's Art by a 10-year-old geek I submit my Danny's Dreaded Deaths. I believe these were inspired by a bad dream originated from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, thank you very much Lucas and Spielberg for corrupting my life. I drew these in fifth grade after lunch, during quite reading time. Apparently if I had read, I might have learned how to spell some of the words in DDD. I also like to point out, if these were drawn in today's times, I would be locked up right now. So lets take a look at the first episode, Death Chain...


Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...


Wah-Bam! Very disturbing! I remember really wanting to capture the dark stealness of the ball, so I worked hard at graphite scribbling. Also an important note not to give a fifth grader a red pen.

The favorite of the comic was 'The Step, Ouch, and Die!"


It involves a spiked floor, and moving spiked wall to force the prisoner to walk forward.


What amazes me to this day, is that the prisoner's head spawns little legs to continue walking!

Then there are more technical death schemes, like the Volcano Dip


The logistics of this torture must have a high price tag, left only for the really bad captive.

I give you this moment of rest, so that you can readjust from these terrible images.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails