Monday, September 17, 2007

Sponge Bob Legos, and Darth Vader, and Batman.


I built my Sponge Bob lego set last night. It was a bit tricky, but I managed to watch Justice League at the same time too ('The Savage Time' -episodes where they get flung into an alternate time line, then go back in time to WWII and fight off Nazi like enemies. Like that story hasn't been done a thousand times by Star Trek. It was still a good episode, three parts, lots of action, cool technology, I think I'm off topic...)

I was dissappointed in the lack of clientel for the Krusty Crab, so I invited Darth Vader and Batman to try out the Krabby Patties...


Things got to an okay start, not much seating available so the Dark Lord of the Sith had to share a table with the Dark Knight. Two Krabby Patties were served.


Things just got ugly from there after dinner. Darth attacked Squidward over high prices, and Batman just wanted to chase Sponge Bob.

Anybody see Plankton?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails