Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whew! Winter Toy Olympic Hangover!

That was a lot of work hosting a Winter Toy Olympics. From taking pictures, building complicated sporting venues, and feeding and housing the several thousand toys that came to the events, I am officially out of gas. Maybe I'm just saying that after what the Ice Wampa's did to the restroom facilities, I'm not sure. The main goal now is to reset the thermostat so that it stops snowing in here. Brrrrr.

Now I gotta figure out what did I do with this place before the Toy Olympics? I think it has something to do with the Stock Market and the reacttion of toys to it. Or maybe a took pictures of grass growing from day to day. That would be a neat blog. Oh well, I'm taking today off. Tune in next time for some more toys on my shelf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails