Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello Darth Maul!


It's been awhile since I have said anything about my Attacktix addiction. I was lucky to find a Darth Maul opened at a Target the other day. I don't get why people are opening these things to find rare figures, just to leave them. I guess its just young bored kids, or people looking for that rare clone trooper to finish their collection. I also found one of those cool spitting Jabba the Hutts. It's sort of like a large Pez despencer. A few weeks ago I found a cool Easter sale, buy one get one free deal, for the boster packs. That was worth the money for the first pack, but all reruns for the second. I really have too many of the same ones, and am starting to slow down in buying these things. What's strange is that I haven't even played the game more than a couple of times. Its pretty fun though, like chess with projectiles. Hopefully one day I will be able to find more time to play.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails