Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hot Wheels Ferrari 458 Italia, OR Transformers Wheeljack???

I'm thinking someone at Hot Wheels is a Transformers fan. Once before I found a car with a Bumblebee like appearance, and now I am seeing Wheeljack in this 2012 All Stars.

Now according to the all mighty wikipedia, Wheeljack was originally designed as a Lancia Stratos Turbo 5, a Italian made car. That's not too far off from this Ferrari. Of course Italy's colors are Green White and Red, so it might just be a coincidence.

Either way, I like it, and will add to my collection of two hot wheels cars that remind me of Transformers, and also reminds me that I have problems.

3 comments:

jboypacman said...

Must be a TF fan at Hot Wheels lol.

Mike Overall said...

Nice...Wheeljack definitely had the best paint job.

dog balloons said...

This Ferrari Transformer sounds like it could be an interesting addition to the Transformers action figures. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails