Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marvel Universe: Storm - Auction ALERT!!!

Hey its Storm! I needed a Storm, now with a giant Sentinel running around this place. Overall, she's a slam grand of a Marvel Universe figure except for my classic beef.

No display stand!!!

OH WHERE TO BEGIN! That all the other Marvel Universe figures I have so far, have the best display stands on the market? Or that being a lady lady with a light frame figure, with heavy cape, makes it impossible to stand her without hunchiback?

Then to top things off, instead of killer display stand, we get a "Collectible Comic Shot" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A Little postage, print on raw card stock, is collectable? Really??? I would have expected that in the 90's, and we called them POGs, and they did stuff! I am half tempted to ebay this damn thing... In fact, thats what I am going to do...

Go ahead and bid on the COLLECTIBLE COMIC SHOT OF STORM

Back to blog antics, I let Storm shoot her own card, revealing the Invisible Girl who was holding it up!


And to close, maybe if Juggernaut didn't use so much plastic, the would have had some left for Strom's stand. :(


So yeah, go ahead and get into the bidding war NOW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails