Thursday, March 22, 2012

Clones and Storms Troopers


I have to say it, I really enjoy my new Cannon EOS T3i. I barely set these guys up, and with just a couple of half assed clicks, I had some awesome results. It would have taken over 30 shots with my old Camera, and still look awful. To think if I used a Tripod and adjusted the lighting and settings just a little more, these guys would have look even better.

I was doing a shoot for a pal, and I had to gather my Stormies and Clonies together. I do have a few more around in storage, which I should find, and do a larger group photo. I didn't realize I had even this many. I wonder how many I have total... 20?

6 comments:

Mario! said...

Man, if I wanted to do a trooper group shot, it would be a huge hassle. I probably have somewhere in the triple digits for those guys.

jboypacman said...

fantastic group shot Dan!

Dan said...

Get to it Mario :)

Yeah these guys are photogenic jboy.

Eric Stettmeier said...

Haha what's up with hoodie trooper? He liked Darth Vader when he was Anakin, but you've probably never heard of him.

LEon said...

The original stormtroopers are missing. :P

Dan said...

You know what LEon, I might not have an updated Original Storm Trooper!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails