Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pokemon Black and White McDonalds Happy Meal Toys 2012 Review



I buy and reviewMcDonalds Happy Meal toys because I love their simplicity and randomness.  It seems like only yesterday that Pokemon Black and White were featured, but I guess its been a year already. This years set is waaaaaay better than last years, as they look, function, and stand better. I really like the Woobat and Axew. They are very fun. I was a bit bummed of the non exciting cards, they came with, and got a double too.  As a group these 6 Pokemon look great and I recommend you stomaching some Happy Meals to get one or two in the next couple of weeks.

5 comments:

jboypacman said...

Excellent review of these Dan!

Dan said...

Thanks jboypacman, I always appreciate your support!

quattro said...

thanks for the review, are you going to review the zoobles set too?

Dan said...

Yep, its next. But I didn't get them all :(

Anonymous said...

I was really weirded out by the fact that a toy I got 2 weeks ago wasn't 1 of the 6 you were reviewing? After some research I discovered my Oshawott toy was from 2011?! Is this a normal thing to get old, retired toys?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails