Sunday, February 06, 2011

Marvel Universe, Juggernaut

I really shouldn't be blogging right now, I'm a little "Dizzy" after watching the Packers hold on and defeat the stinky Steelers! Finally I win a Super Bowl, after a few bad years! What better way to celebrate than to show off the mighty Juggernaut! I have down well resisting these incredible Marvel Universe figures up until late, until now. I just couldn't pass up on Juggernaut, he is so well made, and looks just like he should look, no figure flaws what so ever.

My best recollection of Juggernaut was from a 1990's X-Men episode. You know the one where they had trouble defeating him, until one smarty X-Men guy was like, "We have to do this as a Team!" So Like, Wolverine used his claws to take off Juggernaut's helmet, while Jubilee distracted him with fireworks, while Jean Grey got in his mind, while.... Who else did what, I am "Dizzy" and blanking on it.

Uh-oh, Looks like Lego Army Men want a piece of him. I wouldn't do that Lego Army men...

Oooh, Yeah, saw that one coming...

Ouch, And that...

Uugh, and that...

Should of had more back ups Lego Men.

Excuse me now, while I throw up...

6 comments:

Stephen said...

Yeah...those army guys were pretty screwed from the start. Who even calls the army to deal with super-villians, has that ever worked before? lol

Juggy is nice, btw. Picked one up myself over in England a month ago but haven't had a chance to open him yet. We need a Black Tom fig to go with him dammit!

Iok said...

The Juggernaut is a definite must-have in the MU range - I just wish his helmet had been removable.

Kal said...

I have this part of my brain that refuses to buy figures that are any smaller than six inches. Maybe I am overcompensating. These little figures look great but I just can't go there. That's the reason I have no Star Wars figures, GI Joe or Marvel Universe Figures. I know as a collector that is silly but I had to draw the line SOMEWHERE.

Dan said...

Stephen, open it! And uh, who is Black Tom?

lok, you can remove his helmet :) his head just looks funny.

Kal, Good way to save money avoiding the little figure lines. I like the scale as it it can include vehicles and giant things like Galactus. But, when it comes to Masters of the Universe they need to be six or bigger!

Iok said...

The helmet comes off? I tried with mine when I got him but felt like I was going to break the toy so I stopped...

jboypacman said...

I like the looks of this figure i would have to pick him up if i ever saw him at my local stores which would be a shock because outside of getting luck and scoring a World War Hulk i never find nothing but Spider-Man and Iron-Man figures from this line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails