Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Marvel Universe Sentinel Masterworks Series 2 Paint Varient



So last year about this time, i got a killer deal on the silver armed and legged Marvel Universe giant 16" Sentinel toy (A totally fantastic toy I might add). Some would complain though, as it did not have a color scheme that was in closer resemblance to the show and or comics? I thought it was fine. Well this week comes along, and I find that they made a repaint, and I got an even more killer deal for it (TJ Maxx). I have no problems having 2 as they attack in groups right?

Also I finally updated my old video editor out of the dungeons of an awful '08 program, and now can do somethings. Big BIG things are coming down the pipes people!

3 comments:

jboypacman said...

Ha! One of your best videos yet Dan i just kept laughing as i was watching. You really should have your own TV show buddy. : )

Dan said...

Thanks jboy! It was a tough shoot. Looking ahead to something even sillier...

Hobgoblin238 said...

I love the Sentinel! I want two more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails