Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Cus, You Cus, We all Cus, for Marvel Universe's Apocalypse

My last Apocalypse toy was a Toy Biz figure from the 90's. I found him for a dollar, and he was worth it. His arm broke off, and had to be held on with poster tack. To be honest, I've never been a fan of Apocalypse. His name is really hard to spell for one reason. Clearly whoever first drew him had a bad experience with orthodontic headgear (not that anyone has had good experiences). He looked pretty good in this modern package though, so I thought what the Apocalypse?

Kind of thinking that I want my original back instead now (I sold it years ago). This figure is too hulking for his points of articulation, so he sags, bends, tilts, and bulges all over the place. It's not even an appropriate size, shouldn't he be like ten of these figures?

Bah, now I don't know what to do with him!

Who dare challenge Apocalypse?


Hulk does, and wins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails