Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Batman The Brave and the Bold; Total Armor Batman; Attack Blade Batman, or Running with Half Scissors Batman

I didn't realize that this was one of the newer Batman figures, so I thought I was going to have to order online. I was surprised to see him at Walmart though, with the rest of the Total Armored series. Toys R Us had a much pretty version...

His Cape was supposed to be a lighter blue, and his torso sides be the light blue. Also, shiny pants, where is his shiny pants? The Metallic blue chest plate could be darker too. With all that aside though, he's still a pretty spiffy figure.

He wields a mighty half scissors, I should buy another, so I could have the full scissor weaponry. I do like the mini additional shoulder metal mount. I didn't think I would like the weapon attachment holes on these figures, but I am really starting to turn. It makes the weaponry hold on so much tighter than the usual low grip hands. Oh, his cape is a deep navy blue.

So not a bad figure to add to my Batmen. If there is one that is more like the Toys R Us photo, let me know, so I can get that one too. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails