Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hot Wheels, 2011 New Model, Arkham Asylum Batmobile 24/50

It seems like each summer Hot Wheels has us searching for a Batmobile or some pop culture icon. This years is the Arkham Asylum Batmobile (Which reminds me, I really need to stop playing Lego Batman, and play Arkham).

I usually keep these in package, unless I find two, but this time I had to rip this one out right away. It has many angles of niftiness. I see a dozen Batmobile themes is this version.

Not a bad view from any spot. It feels a little heavier then other cars, I might briefly run it on the Batman Hotwheels track. Keep your eye out for it, I found one at Target on a Hot Wheels display baron of much to choose from.

4 comments:

jboypacman said...

Haven't seen this one around yet.

plasticfetish said...

Nice! I'm looking for this one.

Anonymous said...

Nice! This might help out as reference to some hard to find batmobiles: http://quazen.com/recreation/collecting/the-batmobile-diecast-collectible/

Anonymous said...

Just rummaged thru a bin at WM and scored 10 of these...any bidders?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails