Thursday, May 19, 2011

Batman The Brave and the Bold; Attack Copter with Batman, who else?

I have learned three things today. Always buy the toy, the first time you see it weeks ago. Who cares if you don't have the immediate funds for it. And remember when people throw fake buckets of blood on you at Burlington Coat factory, its only for the fur coats and not the toys.

I was worried at first it was gone for good, but after the panic subsided and I used the "Toy Force" I found the set I saw weeks ago, wedged in between some old crap. I really just wanted the normal suit Batman, the Attack Copter was an added bonus.

A strange bonus, that is. What is the deal with the head on the front? It looks like Batman is sitting on an Attack toilet.

Luckily the Attack Copter comes apart and makes weapons!

I can now play Batman's stealth raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Pakistan.

The Attack Copter weapons don't look half bad. The face shield, what's with that?

Good set for 9.99, now I don't have to order this online.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails