Monday, April 25, 2011

Will work for Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Proto Bat-Bot!

Never has a toy like this spread so virally around the toy collector geek-O-sphere. First Super Duper Toy Box shows off the most fantastic toy photo spread I have ever seen, Then a week later Toyriffic does the same. I had to play with it, I had to!

It SOO doesn't disappoint, full of tricks, spins, and sound effects. I think this thing could give a few Transformers a run for their money. Well balanced, and designed, this toy goes on my top ten list (which I should probably add to the side of my blog). It makes me wonder why I passed it up the first time I saw it. I think I though I would see it around more, but like the Bat-man, he quickly disappeared.

I had to earn my Proto Bat-Bot, by way of a tricky bribe. I typed, plotted, cut, weeded, and taped 33's for my top ten friend Mary for her race car. May she win first place this year at Meridian Speedway! #67 Chad too, if he did indeed contribute funds to the Bat-Bot, but he may have been using Mary's Proto Bat-Bot as a more trickery bribe. Of course, Chad, a Batmobile would clarify things...

This isn't the last time Proto Bat-Bot will appear, his antics will surely be back...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails