Saturday, September 19, 2009

Toy Pie Chart

I made a Toy Pie Chart to document the violent swings of my toy line addictions. It's pretty safe to say that GI Joe, Star Wars and Transformers make up 75% of the plastic I own. The other 25% being Super Hero stuff, Lego, Micro Machines, Thundercats, He-man, etc...

I would say the last couple months have been all GI Joe, thanks to the new Movie, and remaining 25th anniversary line stuff.


I recently caved to cable tv (tired of mooching BSU games off other people) and now can finally watch Star Wars Clone Wars and Ben 10 on a regular basis. This has caused the arrow to flip down into Star Wars territory for a few weeks. That and the nice buy one get one sale I caught the other day. Expect some upcoming posts on that.

3 comments:

Generic Viagra said...

I have a fantastic DC Comics and Marvel action figures that everybody envy. My collection is so big, it even contains around 3000 different models of these characters.

buy generic viagra online said...

This is very creative blog. I think this is very strong point of your blog.This is something very best on your part.Keep posting. Thanks for sharing...

Regards
Alexa

Toy Gun said...

I love this site. Thank for post.

Toy guns for sale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails