Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lego Galidor, why did I buy these guys?


I really do have too many toys. SO many in fact that I could keep this site going long after Im gone. I got these Lego Galidor toys for about 10 bucks total. Three were a dollar and the cool horse and rider guy for about 6.99. I guess I got them to 'fight' other lego bionicles, but that never happened. Now a days they just fill up the countless bins full of toys. So i will try and get them out on ebay. I wonder if anyone knows the show to actually want to buy used, loose, strange toys. I put the opening bid at a dollar. Someone might just get them for less then what it will cost to ship to them!

2 comments:

Face said...

"SO many in fact that I could keep this site going long after Im gone"

Really, so you plan on some Houdini action and coming back "after" you're gone huh? While I'm not looking for your demise, I'd like to see you pull that one off.

Anonymous said...

ha-ha! What i ment to say is that is "as long as i'm gone i will have more toys to post!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails