Sunday, January 09, 2011

Transformers Animated Lockdown is Hooky and Spikey!


Yeeaaaargh, a Pirates life for me!


Transformers Animated has had a long time to live on the store shelves. Its awesome that I still am able to add another one to the collection, when the cartoon finished, what, two years ago? One of the big problems with toys lately is the insane turnover rate. How many different kinds of Transfomers timelines are there to follow?!? It would be nice if they didn't rush them so fast. Just when you like one show, they all die, and another one starts.


Lockdown has been on my short list for some time, luckily a great man gave it to me as a gift, before I foolishly lost my chance.


A really well designed Transformer all around, both vehicle and Robot. I really like the Animated series ability to heighten. One small vehicle always seems to transform to a really tall robot. Lockdown also has one of the best neck/heads a Transformer could have. Very unique!


Animated toys are starting to disappear, so if you see him, don't pass him up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails