Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Star Wars Lego TIE Defender 8087


And here we go, Eleven days into the new year, I crack and buy a toy. I don't think I had much of a choice considering the deal, $23.99 down from about $50. That's always my weakness, a super deal. Oh well, its an awesome set, and hey February is only weeks away! Unless I crack and get that Yellow Y-Wing. I'm thinking that Star Wars Legos might be my thing for this year. I don't see anything upcoming new lines of toys that I want to start collecting. Meh to Thor, Green Lantern, and Captain America toys, if they make them.

The TIE defender is one of the greats. Not really seen in the movies, it shows up in video games and cartoons and such. I actually first owned the Micro Machine Action Fleet version once, but it was such a rare toy, I sold it for many times what I bought it for, no regrets.

This Lego Version looks spot on. The newer sets are getting so detailed with what they can do. I remember when Lego first started making Star Wars Legos, they were a little more blockular. I'll be sure to post some pictures once I build it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails