Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Who moved my Claw Machine?!!


Wow big mistake, Superstore Fred Meyer moved my favorite claw machine to the center doors. Problem is I always enter the side grocery doors during lunch. Yes I play the claw machine. I probably spend a few bucks a week, or maybe more with cool stuff inside. Yes I know its most likely a rip-off, but for those 60 seconds of toy bliss I think its worth it. So yeah, when the vendor see's a 1000% decline in profits and moves the machine back, I will play again.

Funny, when I was in Vegas, I had the hardest time finding anything I wanted to take home. On several occasions I would see a Claw Machine with the BEST stuff. There was an Animated Batman and some awesome animated original Star Trek crew, that I missed out on because I didn't have a dollar handy. Looking back, I should of at least took photos.

2 comments:

chunky B said...

Dan,

Shoot you an email... I can help with the Star Trek and maybe the Batman...

Claw Machine Toys said...

Wow big mistake, Superstore Fred Meyer moved my favorite claw machine to the center doors. Problem is I always enter the side grocery doors ... machinetoys.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails