Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Science of Battle Cat and Bart


As you can see from this diagram, Battle Cat's joints are consistent with actual joints from a cat.


As you can see here though, Battle Cat is not scaled to his real Green Tiger size, but to 1/3 house cat scale.


Ouch! As you can see here, both cats have sharp teeth.


Tune in tomorrow for the Science between Dan and He-Man.

Wait, I have to wear what?

I have to lift what?

I have to defeat who?


Tomorrow's science between Dan and He-Man will be cancelled.

6 comments:

LEon said...

Bart cat for the Win!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

ActionJon said...

Ah, excellent.

Reis O'Brien said...

I'm so glad you opened Battlecat, and Bart is one cool little dude! I love it whenever he shows up in your posts. :)

saruman said...

ahahahahahahaha..

Dan said...

Thanks all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails