Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Battle Cat day!


Finally a mount for He-Man!


Oh man, these toys are too expensive for me to want to open yet. Stupid Mattel. I really really want too, but then its like taking a couple 2o's and tearing them into pieces. The turmoil inside me!


I don't want to look back in five years with a Tub full of very expensive He-man toys now smashed together in a lump of plastic. And I just know Mattel is going to jump to 3 3/4 size once they exhaust this line. How cool would it be to have 3 3/4 scale of He-man toys!

Maybe in a few days when playing with a box with a toy inside wears thin...

5 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

This is too cool not to open !

LEon said...

Open it I say.

Don't be surprise even at 3/4 don't expect it to be cheap. Just look at the marvel line of hasbro.

saruman said...

wow!

Dan said...

Thanks guys, keep up the enCringerment, and I will open it.

Jcee said...

It must be really hard to resist not opening it. My advice to you is, just do it! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails