Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vote for your favorite face.

No, I wasn't watching America's Next Top Model tonight. And no, I didn't do a 'photo shoot' with Man-E-Faces afterwards.

So what is your favorite face? Human, Monster, or Robot?

I like Robot face. I can't remember this guy's story, but what kind of car accident do you have to get into to have this problem?


Mike Overall said...

Hey Dan!

My guess is "Bobbing For Acid"...always a fun party game but man it's hell on the ol' mug!

Pop Culture Woman said...

I think I like the human face the best - it goes best with his outfit (orange).

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.


Related Posts with Thumbnails