Thursday, November 01, 2012

Star Wars Angry Birds Blind Bags Series 1

More blind bag madness coming via Angry Birds Star Wars. I didn't realize they went all out until I ran into that end cap at Toys R Us today. Sets come small through large, with blind bags a plenty. If my smaller set 'Fight on Tatooine' is any fun, it will be really tempting to get that Death Star.

I know I have heard some people grumble about the game just not being the same outside the phone, but I disagree. It gives everybody a chance to play at the table, instead of everyone in opposite corners on their phones. It can be a little tedious in resetting, but its simple enough not to cause too much pain. I am looking forward to seeing how this series plays out. Will try and vid review Tatooine tomorrow or soon.


jboypacman said...

These look nicely done Dan.

Dan said...

Yah, nicely but spendy at regular price. Hope to see them on sale too.


Related Posts with Thumbnails