Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Castle Greyskull still a Go!

Oh dear lord, now I really have to fork out $250.00 plus?!!  I did not see this coming. Ha-ha good times! So yes, it looks like the pre-orders of Castle Greyskull is good, and now more pre-ordering is commencing. So if you want to be like me (now waking up to the cold fact that I have to pay for this thing), go order one too. Evil Mattycollector strikes again! funny thing too, I only have Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor. I probably should get a few more figures too. Oh this is going to cost big time.

2 comments:

Jay Amabile said...

I was super excited to see that this thing got the green light. I was honestly surprised that it even got made because Matty kept saying they would probably not make that thing for years. It felt like it came out of nowhere. This is going to be an AWESOME piece for MOTU collectors. Cannot wait to get it!

jboypacman said...

Awesome Dan and i can not wait to see your review of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails