Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Which Won Wednesday #1 - Lego Swamp Creature vs Imaginext Stegosaurus

I have never done weekly themed posts at The Toy Museum, because I was afraid I would get locked into something I would never continue. I like to be in freestyle mode in posts, that way it stays nice and simple, no stress. Yet of late I am floundering for something to say, so from now on (or just today) let it be known as Which Won Wednesday! Basically I show two toys, one I purchased, and one left behind on the store shelf. You the fabulously awesome viewer will guess Which Won Wednesday, and I will then post the result on Thursday night with a somewhat elaborate toy review. I will keep a tally of who called what and at the end of the year, BAM the winner gets something! So, by playing often, your chances of winning increases. So here are the inaugural toys...

Lego Monster Fighters: The Swamp Creature Set, $7.99 at Toys R Us.


VS.

Imaginext: Armored Stegosaurus, $24.99 at Toys R Us.


So, Which one do you think I got???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails