Friday, May 11, 2012

Epic Lego Minifigures Battles 5! Series 7 brawl

I might have spent over 8 hours today on the finishing touches to this stop motion killer. As these Lego Minifigures vids are by far my most popular, I try to one up them each time. This time I pack in the entire line up of Series 7, nearly obliterating the poor Hippie in the process. My newer Camera can do somethings, and I really like being able to shoot in 16:9 1080 right out of the gate. I solved some of the flicker issues, but there always will be some. I think this turned out awesome, and I hope you all enjoy, share, take over the world with. Now I can take the weekend off! Maybe a Vlog/Squirrel Stampede variety show to follow next week...

4 comments:

jboypacman said...

lol great one as always Dan.

IDstormtroopers said...

crystal clear liquid smooth animation. the shark eating merman scene was awesome. hippie's lack of aggression cost him.

Kim Dubuisson said...

That was awesome but poor hippy dude! Ahahaha Isaac laughed a lot.

Yelinna said...

The best bart was the *Burp* one and the Hippie guy losing his hair. At last it seemed that Rockstar Girl liked him :)
I was about to be killed by the Black Knight, but my computer screen can neutralize Lego's laser beams.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails