Monday, November 28, 2011

Power Rangers Samurai: Lionzord

I stopped by a tall grass field on the way to work today, and saw this cat lumbering around. I asked if it wanted to come home with me, and maybe morph with some other animals to form a Megazord and it said okay.

For the main central Torso-Zord, the Lionzord is kind of weak. At least the Tyranozord, didn't look like a torso from every angle. The front of the Lionzord is okay looking, but the back looks like a Lion missing some pants.

I do like the Red and Black, and I do like how that is central to the Megazord's build. Just can't find a favorite angle yet.

So I guess, through five totally random coincidences, I have all five parts to the Samurai Megazord. I guess the next step is to figure out how to build it.


jboypacman said...

The Red color on this one really makes it "pop"!

Dan said...

Yeah, the best part of these Zords is the vivid colors.


Related Posts with Thumbnails