Monday, November 28, 2011

Power Rangers Samurai: Lionzord

I stopped by a tall grass field on the way to work today, and saw this cat lumbering around. I asked if it wanted to come home with me, and maybe morph with some other animals to form a Megazord and it said okay.

For the main central Torso-Zord, the Lionzord is kind of weak. At least the Tyranozord, didn't look like a torso from every angle. The front of the Lionzord is okay looking, but the back looks like a Lion missing some pants.

I do like the Red and Black, and I do like how that is central to the Megazord's build. Just can't find a favorite angle yet.

So I guess, through five totally random coincidences, I have all five parts to the Samurai Megazord. I guess the next step is to figure out how to build it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails