Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Watch Collection; Episode 19: Autobot Watch


I am really surprised Transformer watches have not made the come back yet. Back in the day, if you were wearing one of these things, you were royalty.


I bet wearing Scorpia, a fake gold plated Transformer watch, would gain you emperor status!


Sorry Watch, didn't mean to wash you with a Brillo Pad.


I hate taking photos of toys that are shinny, my flash tears right through them and back at me.


I have heard in some circles that this is his 'spaceship' mode, but I'm not seeing it. Looks like he fell over.

7 comments:

LEon said...

I had one of these in my childhood but it was not from Transformers. It was a watch that come with a meal from KFC. It was red in color and when the battery had ran dry, I still kept playing it. Inevitably, it was broken end of the day due to the recklessness and intense transforming. The plastic went dry and cracked while joints became loose. How i envy your watch which is so mint! Thanks for sharing Dan.

Jcee said...

Wow that looks really cool! A transforming watch haha!

I just saw the ROTF line have two watches too, Optimus and BB, not sure if they can transform though.

Dan said...

I just googled them, and it looks like they do transform! All because of this post too! Amazing how fast Hasbro can work.

astrogalaxy said...

tHIS LOOkS VErY cOOl!

Rafys78 said...

This brings back memories.

*sniff*...'twas one of my fav toy.

Jason said...

I have a Voltron watch just like this. The originals were Kronoform watches, made bt Takara.

Unknown said...

can i buy it... T_T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails