Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Transformers Animated; Target Shockwave


Its always strange that Target exclusives are discounted before they are even given a chance to sit at regular price. Not strange enough for me though, I'll take the good deal!


I am almost done watching TF Animated season 1, so I don't know Shockwave's story yet, but if he is a spy, he has a pretty good disguise. Why didn't they just give him a monocle?! That might fly with the way this show is going so far.


I like the robot form of Shockwave the best in this toy. He has good form, and could be used to fight a 12" GI Joe with equal standing (hmm things to come?).


The tank is okay, but talk about pain in the ass to transform. I had to watch several You Tube reviews to figure him out.


The crane mode (whoops I forgot to extend the hook), is better than the tank. It looks like a purple dog going fishing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails