Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Fantastic Watch Collection; Episode 0: Transformers Flip Watch Superion


Aside from captain of the football team, saving the school from a devestating fire, and being a prized member or the French Club, I was known for my extensive toy watch collection in high school. I found the box containing them up in my closet the other day. Due to the perils of time though, most of the batteries are dead. :( Not to mention, to replace some batteries, endangers breaking the watch even more. My favorite two watches were this one in the video...must be Metroplex? And Ultra Magnus... arrrrg I can't find! (I think he is in my dad's basement workshop disasembled waiting for batteries?) The Transformers watch would flip up with a press of a button (Arms rotated too). They are a little loose now, sometimes popping out at unconvienent times. They are stuck to the base of the watch by rod and spring which can hamper things. Ahhh memories.

UPDATE 3/23/09; Its Superion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails