Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lego Minifigures Series 7 is Out! Codes Bumps and Pain ahead!

Here we go again we go again! I drug my feet a little this week, as these guys were on the shelf for a few days already! I was sick, and I didn't want to go there yet, But I could't wait too long, so without my voice, I went to the store anyways and went through the codes. My system is pretty solid now, I bring a sharpie and mark as I go, no squishing. I got ten out of 12 packs fresh, and will go back for a second go in the next couple of days (16 total). I think I did pretty good for a fever headed sickee.

The worst one of of the group is the Tennis Star, and of course, thats the one I open first. At least I was going up from there. The second one I opened was the mighty Black Knight, one of my all time favorites out of all series, I just proclaimed. He has these red bug eyes that are truly awesome!!!

I didn't get Rabbit Man, or the nerd, so I got to go back soon. I think the ones I need next should be easy to squish out. There are some new tricks to the bags, like Tarzan had two knives stuck together in a plastic sheet so they felt weird.

Now I am left pairing, and auditioning for the impending Epic Lego Minifigures Battle 5. A few of the minifigures have two faces this time, which is nice for Stop Motion. I know I am using that Black Knight, but who is the poor sucker who gets to fight him... maybe the Hulu girl?

Oh, give me a day or so, and I will post the bags with codes that I got.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails