Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lego Minifigures Series 6 is Out, Review and Bump Codes and Cheats

Its that time we have all been waiting for, Lego Minifigures Series 6 is arriving in stores (Bwa-ha ha ha)! Sorry, a little over excited. This time they are appearing in white bags, with 16 new blind figures to hunt for. I went for a total domination hunt, bringing a black sharpie with me to the store, and marked the code pattern as I went...

I picked up 16 packs with what I think are different codes. I really hate to smoosh the packs this early in the release. I kind of feel bad wrinkling up the packs for everyone else. So how did I do? Pretty well with 13 out of 16. I had three repeats, as bump codes are not always perfect. I am happy that I found the Roman and Minotaur, but upset that I have to keep looking for that Clockwork Robot! At least I didn't get the Flamenco Dancer :) So, Here's the new cast...





Now here is some help with the codes I found, don't take them for 100% as they are sometimes hard to see. These are for packs with the number 543B1 on the bottom.

Good luck with your hunting!


11 comments:

Mario! said...

Nice! What store did you find them at?

jboypacman said...

Sweet! Where did you find them at Dan?

Dan said...

Fred Meyers, but only at one store out of five in the valley. They for some reason, always beat everyone on the punch.

jboypacman said...

Ok cool Dan am going to be keeping my eyes out here for them now.

flywheels said...

Finally! Something new to look for at retail!

Kaizar said...

Thanks!

Yelinna said...

The Scateboarding girl is the coolest!!!
I wish I had her...

MonsieurCaron said...

They are too cool, I did a movie with my Intergalactic Girl. Here it is http://youtu.be/r1H74VW3HcQ

Waseem said...

The time is near,

See this:

http://www.last2012.blogspot.com/

Kim Dubuisson said...

How does this whole bump codes work?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi could you describe the bump for the butcher? I really can't make it out at all.
Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails