Saturday, October 01, 2011

Transformers Reveal the Shield, Legends Class; Prowl

I never had much interest in Prowl, and I can barely remember what he did in the old show. However, I wasn't about to skip him in the four small Autobots that were at the Grovery Outlet.

With that said, he has the best Transformation of the four, smooth and clean. I like how his arms pull out on post hinges, his front folds down torso nicely, windows for back wings, and adjustable feet for standing. You can really get him in a lot of positions for such a tiny Transformer.

I now like Prowl, and will honor him by making some vinyl signs for my own car, that say "Highway Patrol POLICE", and drive around town to honor him.


jboypacman said...

Sweet little transformer Dan congrats on him.

actionfig said...

I'm liking this line of Transformers.Very cool!


Related Posts with Thumbnails