Thursday, October 20, 2011

Epic Lego Minifigures Battles 3



This one nearly killed me. An estimated 1451 Photos, 630 Rejected Photos, 3 Re-shot scenes, 25 to 30 hours, and a production budget of over $2,450. I started early September shooting for the end of that month, and ended up almost the end of this month. I have never had so many life interruptions, trips, jobs, and dog walks to break me away from a project. Yet, it was still an enjoyable blast! If you like it, I ask you to please share either by sled-dog word of mouth, or something called the internet.

6 comments:

chunky B said...

Very cool, great job!

actionfig said...

You may have sparked my interest in Lego figures!That was very cool!

jboypacman said...

Dan that was just amazing my friend just lots of fun. : )

Dan said...

Thanks guys!

Jasen said...

Yeah I feel your pain over reshoots and rejects photos. For my "Plastic" music video I did about 6000 photos and reshot about 1500. Heartbreaking :)

Jasen said...

Yeah I feel your pain over reshoots and rejects photos. For my "Plastic" music video I did about 6000 photos and reshot about 1500. Heartbreaking :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails