Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spaceballs: the Breakfast Cereal!

What was it that Mel Brooks said... "Moichandising! Where the real money from the movie is made."


Not bad tasting, but I don't think Dr McCoy would approve. My teeth started falling out afterwards.


I like the entertainment on the back of the box.

No toy inside the box which is a bummer.


The two circle marsh mellows are Earth and Vulcan. The Spiral cinnamon bun thing is a galaxy.

Wait, there's a toy in the Frosted Flakes!







Its not a bad light, could use a key chain accessory.

6 comments:

Jcee said...

Haha that's cool!

Mario! said...

I like how in the career choosing activity when it comes to having a nickname, there is no option. Maybe if you don't have a nickname, you end up as a red shirt. Nobody wants to be one of them, so they were just omitted from the chart, I guess.

Jay Amabile said...

I want to try the Star Trek cereal sooo bad!

LEon said...

Got to get myself that Frosted Flakes for the Star trek blink blink!

Reis O'Brien said...

Trekkies everywhere are going to be fist-fighting in the cereal aisle's over boxes of Frosted Flakes!

chunky B said...

Reis,
We trekkies do not fight, that's what the vulcan neck pinch is for...

I looked for these this past weekend, I'm like Jay, I needs to try some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails