Monday, April 20, 2009

New GI Joe recruits!

Finally some new recruits to help fight Cobra!


Lets open it up to see who will help Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, General Hawk, Flint, and Shipwreck take down terrorist organizations!

Why its...


Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, General Hawk, Flint, and Shipwreck... oh boy!


I think Hasbro suckered me again!

Well what small details that made me pick this set up, other than wanting to spend birthday money now...

A different Polly Sculpt! This Polly with wings opened will help in dropping bombs on cobra (both kinds).


A different Timber Sculpt. If they make enough of these, I can build a Timber dog sled team!


A more decent dressed Lady Jaye! She can't distract fellow Joes in battle no more!


An unprecedented fifth General Hawk figure to my 25th anniversary collection. I have to be insured from General Hawk decay, because it will happen!


Flint with gloves! I never was one of those people who stressed about him missing gloves until I discovered that there were people out there stressing about his missing gloves. (and is it me, or does Flint sound like old Hawk in the new GI Joe Resolute series?!!)



Yo-Joe!

8 comments:

LEon said...

I enjoy this entry of your review very much. Very detail. How much was the box set?

Dan said...

Thanks, the GI Joes made me do it. It found this set at Target for 24.99, which is a petty good deal, for five figures WITH accessories and display bases.

chunky B said...

I'm still thinking about picking this set up, I picked up the Cobra set and the figures are way better than some of the carded versions.

Dan said...

Makes me wish I never opened my carded versions!

LEon said...

Dan that is a good deal indeed. You find the boxset better than the card ones? It's okay since you open the toy. Just enjoy it!

Mike Overall said...

Hey Dan...

Don't open the box set...will be worth millions in 20 years...or $50...one or the other...looking forward to ROTF in June?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This is nice boxset even though the figures are slightly different from the vintage.

disa said...

視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,女人,美女,寫真,遊戲,微風,微風,台灣論壇,論壇,plus,論壇,維克斯,情色論壇,性愛,性感,校園,正妹,AV,女優,SEX,走光,a片,免費,A漫,h漫,漫畫,免費,網站,遊戲,文學,遊戲,色情,影片,色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,澤井芽衣,衣櫥,內衣品牌,曬衣架,西田麻衣,魔衣盒子,麻將,遊戲,薰衣草,洗衣店,內衣,賴布衣,遊戲,哺乳衣,卯月麻衣,成衣工廠,內衣,月眉,字典,育達,字典,教育大學,緯來,教育局,教育局,育達

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails