Monday, April 20, 2009

New GI Joe recruits!

Finally some new recruits to help fight Cobra!


Lets open it up to see who will help Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, General Hawk, Flint, and Shipwreck take down terrorist organizations!

Why its...


Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, General Hawk, Flint, and Shipwreck... oh boy!


I think Hasbro suckered me again!

Well what small details that made me pick this set up, other than wanting to spend birthday money now...

A different Polly Sculpt! This Polly with wings opened will help in dropping bombs on cobra (both kinds).


A different Timber Sculpt. If they make enough of these, I can build a Timber dog sled team!


A more decent dressed Lady Jaye! She can't distract fellow Joes in battle no more!


An unprecedented fifth General Hawk figure to my 25th anniversary collection. I have to be insured from General Hawk decay, because it will happen!


Flint with gloves! I never was one of those people who stressed about him missing gloves until I discovered that there were people out there stressing about his missing gloves. (and is it me, or does Flint sound like old Hawk in the new GI Joe Resolute series?!!)



Yo-Joe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails