Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A test from The Atom, and a Holiday Hawk.


The Atom challenges you to decide which of him is the larger figure. Be careful, there could be trickery at foot.


I must be drinking lots of Sierra Mist lately, I don't want to jinx things, but this Holiday Red Tailed Hawk (I think), was pearched on my fence line not 15 feet away from my front door this morning. Pretty unreal, I had two options. Throw Bart at it to see what happens, or take a crappy picture of the menacing bird-of-prey. Had I just had one more second, and a little more battery power I could have got a terrific shot. Oh well, Mmmm Sierra Mist.

1 comment:

Mike Overall said...

yeah, thinking the one of the right is larger chief.

Gonna see Transformers again tonight. Really can't see it enough ya know. Everyone's signed through the 2nd and 3rd sequels too! Awesome.

Might get Bonecrusher this weekend. Something about him is calling out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails