Friday, May 12, 2006

Meet my new aprentransformer. . . . Darth Maul the Sith Infiltrator!

Probably the last toy bought during my bachelor life style, I picked up Darth Maul the Transfomer today.

Some find these guys weird and disturbing, I kind of think they are cool. When I imagine the Star Wars universe in the shoes of Transformers I wonder how would that exactly work? Especially when the Robots themselves are still piloted by the actual character of themselves in both robot and ship. Kind of twists your brain a bit.

Darth Maul here was done pretty well. Some of the robot forms come out too portly like the Jedi Starfighters or the Fett family. Other vehicles are a little revealing from certain angles like Luke Skywalker's underpants. Darth Maul here has a real nice Robot form and Vehicle. Although, Maul has a strange place for tucking his hands when in vehicle form. I can't wait for the combiner Han and Chewie Millinium Falcon!

Say, can I borrow your Sith Infiltrator for a spin?


Mike Overall said...

I saw soem pics on of the combiner millenium falcon...looked pretty sweet.

Gonna see X3?

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.


Related Posts with Thumbnails