Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Heroes of Attacktix!


Thanks to Attacktix Joe, Joe Attacktix, I won a set of Star Wars heroes! Thanks Joe! Chewbacca wants to know why his weapon is green while everyone else sports blue. The mystery of the Star Wars Universe I guess. Since I have this set already, I think I will plan to surprise unsuspecting people into their own starter set, so I can rumble their puny talents later. Bwa-Ha-Ha!

Welp I will be out and about for the next couple O'weeks. But don't go away, surprises may be a legofoot. And soon I will have proof from the State of Idaho that a toy nerd can get married to a beautifull girl. And then we will honeymoon on some nice Cobra Island somewhere. Hey!... Maybe I should take my GI Joes... What's that honey?

I was just saying I could bring my...

#%*Ouch! Ouch! Ok, ok, they'll stay home.

-Dan

Maybe I will sneak a small Cobra Trooper. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails