Friday, May 26, 2006

Just call me Dr Frankenstein

For anyone that can't stand GI Joe toy mutation/mutilation, you may want to close your eyes...

This is what's left of my brothers and my very, very, VERY first GI Joes, ever. My brothers got the heavy machine gunner and the mortar launcher, and I got the Laser Trooper (Flash). Man, I was lucky! I loved that guy! Even though this was before "swivel arm battle grip," is was one of my most favorite toys. Alas, one day, one of the arms broke. (GASP!) I had to think quick. So, I took apart my brothers heavy machine gunner, took the arms, and put them on Flash. You can see one of his old arms next to him.

So, you want to learn more about Flash? Well, then read his card I saved as well. Flash, show 'em the card!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails